I am so glad you found your way to The Friendly Teacher! Stay tuned for sales, giveaways, and freebies! This blog was created to:
- Inspire You!
- Take the busy out of teaching and bring back the enjoyment.
- Take rigorous reading activities and make them ENGAGING!
- Keep upper elementary as FUN as lower elementary!
- Focus on student based learning during reading and writing instruction.
- Keep your students engaged throughout your entire lesson.
- Have more students reading and ENJOYING reading throughout the world!
- Keep the rigor and engagement HIGH for reading and writing!
My name is Hannah and I am the writer behind The Friendly Teacher! Here are a few quick things about me:
- I am a wife and mom first! We are welcoming our first baby here in just a short month and we have loved our fur baby for quite some time now.
- I LOVE teaching reading! I strive to make things engaging during reading instruction and inspire more readers in the world.
- I live for coffee, pizza, and game nights! I am a homebody who could spend everyday playing board games with my husband!
- I love me some TARGET! Who doesn’t right?!
- I love to travel. I love to see new places. The beach, the city, or around the world!
Now for the good part! In order to celebrate this new launch I want to GIVEAWAY some money to spend on TpT because I know us teachers all love free money?! The best part is if you sign up for the mailing list not only will you get to be apart of this super fun giveaway, but you will also get a SUPER fun freebie! Sign up with the Rafflecopter below to win a fun GIVEAWAY! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Would you love 20% off?! ME TOO! Join me to celebrate this blog launch with 20% off my entire store through Friday! Check out the whole store here or click on the pictures below to check out my favorite products!
Engaging and Hands-On Lessons for all Standards
A Paragraph to Practice Reading Skills Everyday