How will this help your students grow?
Engagement– Students will be engaged the ENTIRE time you are reviewing skills with this holiday theme!
Integrated– All subjects will have lessons relating to elves, winter holidays, and the season. You will teach math, science, social studies, and reading all with the same theme!
Rigor– These activities are higher level and really make your kids think deeply.
Low Prep– Almost all activities are print and go!
-Teacher guide for extra guidance on what to prep, and how to use each activity with your students!
1. ‘Pig the Elf’ Context Clues Lesson
2. ‘Memoirs of an Elf’ Cause & Effect Lesson
3. ‘Shmelf the Hanukkah Elf’ Holidays Around the World Lesson
4. ‘Elf Tasks’ Reading Activity
5. Literal & Nonliteral Elf Activity
6. Digital Google Reading Centers (can be printed to be used in person if needed)
Writing & Grammar Activities
1. Fictional Narrative Writing about the Students’ Lives as Elves
2. Correct the Elves’ Dialogue Activity
1. Elf Word Problem Race
2. Elf Joke Addition + Subtraction
3. 3-Day Elf Multiplication Lesson
Science & Social Studies Activities
1. ‘How to Catch an Elf’ STEM Project
2. Move the Elf Force and Motion Lesson
3. Plan the Elf’s Route Mapping Activity
4. What is a law? Law-creating lesson for elves