April Fool’s Day can be so much fun in the classroom! Today, I am going to share a few fun April Fool’s Day ideas you can grab for your classroom this year!
April Fool’s Day Word Search
The word search that has none of the words in it is a CLASSIC!
April Fool’s Day Following Directions Activity
This is so dang fun! I give this to the students and tell them it is for a grade. If they read the instructions then they know to turn it in without actually doing it. But almost no one ever reads them. So, they read the passage and go to answer the questions. When they read the questions they have nothing to do with the passage and they get very frustrated.
APRIL FOOLS! 🙂
Other Fun April Fool’s Day Activities
- Brown Es- Tell them it is time for a yummy dessert, but instead give them cut out E’s that are brown!
- The Hardest Spelling Test– If you have a spelling test that day, change the words to really hard words!
- Teacher Switch– Switch with one of your teammates to start the day!
- Fool Their Parents– Give each kid a test that is graded with an F and let them fool their parents!
- Chair Bye Bye– Get rid of all their chairs to start the day!
The ideas are endless, but have some fun with your kiddos and give one of them a try!